Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A New Attitude

I started this blog just after I began to learn sewing to show off my projects and do some tutorials for other beginners. So far I would been having trouble and making mistakes. I was starting to become very discouraged and was embarrassed to post anything that was less than perfect. This all changed yesterday after reading this blog. It inspired me to keep sewing and be proud of EVERYTHING I make. Starting tomorrow I will be posting pics of everything that I have made so far and I can show you how. I am so exciting to get sewing again, and have been online ordering lots of supplies. My last post was about the Kam snap plier giveaway that I entered. I ended up buying a pair and about 700 snaps. It should be here next week and I already have a list of stuff to use them on. If you have been reading my blog please check back or follow me as I promise lots of fun and learning. I will try to post something new at least once a week. With 3 kids, one being a 2 month old I don't have much spare time.

Come back tomorrow to see my PSP pouch tutorial!

No comments:

Post a Comment